I've been working on this collection for a few weeks and I should say that making these toys was so enjoyable! I love this stage of the project when I get to match fabrics. Each toy collection has it's own container of fabrics. I allocate certain fabrics exclusively to owls or penguins that are suitable for their size, felt colour and character.
For colour inspiration, I used this two pictures. These little chicks are so adorable and I was surprised to discover how many different colours I can make my chick in.


So, I took some yellow and different shades of beige or light brown felt, fabric that I thought will suit baby chicks like linen with tiny sprouts and ladybirds, flowery cottons and organic Leaves shell by Coud9. All chicks are free-ranged and love nature!
Butterflies seemed to be a good match for this chick as she is quite outdoorsy and love sneeking under the fence to wonder around meadow;)
Hope these baby chicks will bring you happy smiles and joy this Easter!
Do you decorate your house for Easter?









What adorable little chicks!! I especially love that last one, the bright butterflies look beautiful with her yellow body :)
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful !!I love them..:)
ReplyDeleteyellow chicks are very beautiful. For Easter we do decorative vases and put them in the room and kitchen : )
ReplyDelete