It's been very busy start of the week in my creative space!
My week started with very exciting Designer spotlight interview that came out on Monday over at Madeit website!

The new Easter collection keeps me busy... I couldn't stop myself and got overwhelmed playing with new fabrics and colours. I finished the last chick last night and will have to stop for now and concentrate on rabbits and customer orders.
I also found some time to make a few handmade bias tapes....
Have a creative Thursday!








Hi! I just read your interview on Madeit! Your work is really sweet. I love your easter collection. :)
ReplyDeleteOh your chick is very cute! Love the bow on her head :) and her feet are sooo sweat peeking up like that! But I love the chap you are hugging, I am so into owls at the moe!!
ReplyDeleteI love your handmade bias tape...am off to learn how to do it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous chick too :)
what a sweet little owl:)
ReplyDeleteThe chick is sooo adorable. Congrats on the MadeIt Spotlight too..how exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteHow screamingly cute is that chick!?!
ReplyDeleteAnd love the polka dot tape - gorgeous :-)
xxxCate
I love your chick! But then I'm a chook collector.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the madeit feature : )
Your creations are just adorable!! Love the chick for Easter!
ReplyDeleteno matter if it´s an owl, a chick or an easter egg - it is just super cute. Best, Antje
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the Spotlight feature!
ReplyDeleteLove those chicks with their little ribbons :-)
Cute stuff! It's nice to see the owl being held, gives me a better sense of its size!
ReplyDelete