Monday, February 28, 2011

In love with Magical lands.....

Yes, I fell in love with "Magical lands" fabric collection by Saffron Craig! I saw this collection online and immediately put it on my shopping list. The colours are so beautifully combined together and the pattern of those magic hills and trees make me so happy every time I look at it:)

Magical lands by Saffron Craig

I ordered two prints for my Plushka's Makery shop to start with as I thought that the magic spots will look great for a bias tape and I was not disappointed!

Bias tape tower

I used vintage thread spools that I bought on one of my thrifting adventures two years ago. The bias wrapped around the spool looks so cute, don't you think?

Bias tape

While I am trying to find some time to sew, this bias along with fabric are available in my shop. I can see little skirts, quilts and maybe even a top for myself made with that bias tape:)

Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! plushka! I just found your cute blog. You make really beautiful items.
    I love cross stitch and am now making friends with my sewng machine. My main craft is decoupage, i have a studio called conestoga. Im hosting a game on my decoupage blog if u wanna play:
    www.studio-conestoga.blogspot.com
    and you can read about my sewing adventures and my second store Polish Wedding here:
    www.polish-wedding.blogspot.com
    i am following you now so I can visit your beautiful blog
    much love
    xxx kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it looks wonderful. Thanks for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!