Working on the new collection is always very exciting as I get to experiment with colours, sizes and take pictures that I lately just love styling with different things I collected during the years like lace, buttons, vintage reels and fabrics!
This morning, I took out my box with all those goodies to take some pictures of the new mini pincushions that were made last night. I started using small, medium and large for the pincushions sizes but it didn't seem to suit the theme and the style so I decided that skirt length will be more appropriate since they will be used in the creative spaces:)
Lime and peach are beautiful colours that are my favourite at the moment.
Reach plum colour with lime looks so vibrant, don't you think?
Large wooden stamp, the bias tape from pink fabric by Liberty of London, buttons and some cotton twine were changed and moved around so many times to work with the colour of every pincushion.
Hope your Tuesday is bright and colourful!











Love your style!
ReplyDeleteLove those owl bits gorgeous cushions
ReplyDeleteI am in love with your pincushions!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours, textures and photos. Gorgeous. xx
ReplyDeleteI really don't like pincushions, I dislike the extra nanasecond it takes to poke my pin into it as opposed to throwing it in a dish (I know, right, surely there's a name for that!), but your pincushions? I'd use one of those! ;) They're gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteoh you take such lovely photos and have such lovely things!
ReplyDelete