Sunday, October 25, 2009

My place & Yours: Bedside

Unlike for the previous theme On the shelf, I had to clean up my bedside table a bit to take this photo. I had to put all jewellery back in the boxes and remove a huge pile of sewing books that I read before going to bed. Also by my bed:
  • Brooches organiser that I made last year when I realised that I have so many brooches that I forget to where them! I used black and white fabric to match other pictures we have in the bedroom.
  • Great book The Flea Markets of France by Sandy Price that I felt inspired by in September.
  • The Body shop hand cream
  • Two make-up bags. One crochet and one with embroidery. All made by my mom.

Visit Meet Me At Mikes if you want to see what other people have by their bed.

3 comments:

  1. ooooowwww i see some pretty things that i'd like to have a closer look at..oh and that book gotta check that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bedside !
    i see you've got the eiffel tower on it :) i love her too !
    i didn't know about the fleemarket book : i wish i had when i was living in paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bedside!! so many gorgeous things and so lovely to have two made by your Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!