Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Place & Yours....



On the shelf:


This is one of my favourite bookshelves in the house. I keep some of my sewing and embroidery books here including:



Amy Butler's Midwest Modern : A Fresh Design Spirit for the Modern Lifestyle

Eco Colour: Botanical Dyes for Beautiful Textiles by India Flint
Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects
Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing by Anna Maria Horner



As well as a few cross-stitching secondhand books, cooking books and Paper craft and Knitting books that I hope one day will inspire me to start developing new skills.


At the front there is a button jar and two vintage bobbins with woolen threads that i bought at the Vintage show few days ago.

To play along, pop over to Meet me at Mike's.


*Remember to enter my GIVEAWAY,
just leave me a comment here (only 24 hours left to go)*

1 comment:

  1. I would love to play along, but every time I try to open Pip's blog my internet freezes. Very sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!