Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today I felt inspired by dreams of Paris....

This afternoon I couldn’t resist stopping by the bookshop while waiting for my girlfriend. I told myself that I will just browse to kill some time but I ended up buying a copy of The Flea Markets of France by Sandy Price. I cannot wait to catch a free moment in my week so I can read a few pages and look at the amazing pictures in this book by Emily Laxer.
I am totally in love with this little book!


For more photos and an extract from this book visit The little book room .....

or pick up your favourite book and read a page!


I hope your Wednesday has been wonderful and that despite the gloomy weather, you were still inspired on doing something creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!