Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Stash

It's a first time I joined Sunday Stash. I thought it's a great time on a rainy Sunday to go through my stash and see what fabric I completely forgot about. Instead, I decided to show off my recent purchases.
I love owls! This ones are really cute and colourful.

Brown, green and orange are my favourite colours and this fabric has them all!!!

Going through my recent purchases I realized how much I bought recently. So I promised myself and my credit card that I am not going to buy any more fabric for at least a month. However, I am not sure I can do it without some help from Fabric Rehab group which, as far as I know, does not exist...
Join Sunday Stash at 1/4 of an inch

7 comments:

  1. that owl fabric is just too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be the founding member of the Fabric rehab group? ;) A lovely start to Sunday Stash pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might to as it is always easier to be in a group and help each other;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabric. A fabric rehab groups makes me laugh as I think a lot of us have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...Love the store cupboard one on the top

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! I don't know how to resist new wonderful fabrics...and they're everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never resisit the urge to buy fabulous new fabrics. Thanks for sharing your stash with us! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that owl fabric. Where oh where did you get it? My little girl Gretta MUST have something made from it. She's obsessed with owls (or am I?) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!