Thursday, August 23, 2012

My creative space...

It's all coming together after a few evenings of mad stitching. The robins are now ready to be stitched together and Christmas owls are almost ready as well. 
I love the new teal fabric that used on the robin, it's not traditional Christmas colour but for some reason I really like it. 
What do you think? 
First robin for this year is finished, made with lovely fabric by Prints Charming, it's a part of the early bird Christmas order. I love these orders, they get me in a mood for a busy season ahead. 
I also finished a Mimi bird in soft pink for one of the showcases on Facebook that I am participating in. The theme is "Pastels" and I think she should fit in nicely?! 

More creative spaces HERE.

       Have a fantastic creative Thursday! 


8 comments:

  1. The brown and blue are perfect for your little robin! The pink birdie is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teal fabric ~ it really works! You are so organised!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola , me gusta mucho las cosas que haces , esos bĂșhos son preciosos..... un saludo desde Canarias...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always read your blog! thank you for many great ideas! Love from Russia, Nika

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved your pink birdie, its very adorable..also the teal looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how cute the Robin is. Are you selling these at the moment on your made it shop? Or are they special orders?
    I think I need one for my christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be made to order or purchased on the 3rd of September 8pm, I am going to have about 5 of them at the market night on my Facebook page:) Feel free to email me with you order at anytime. Thank you! x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!