While packing to go on our surprise getaway this Monday, I realized how many handmade things I would like to take with me: travel wallet, luggage tag, camera strap....
I found a few great DIYs and hope to start working on those projects as soon as possible as we have another trip planned!
I can manage to finish one, can't I?!!
I've been trying to find the right camera case for some time and was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to make a camera carrier that can be inserted into a bag and protect my best travel buddy.
Pretty and functional, this Patchwork travel neck pillow would be perfect for a long flight!
I love the idea of the travel wallet and matching luggage tag HERE or this DIY is great too.
I can manage to finish one, can't I?!!
I've been trying to find the right camera case for some time and was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to make a camera carrier that can be inserted into a bag and protect my best travel buddy.
A pretty camera strap would be nice to have too and I love this one from last issue of the Mollie Makes magazine.
Pretty and functional, this Patchwork travel neck pillow would be perfect for a long flight!
I love the idea of the travel wallet and matching luggage tag HERE or this DIY is great too.
Do you have any of those items with you when you travel, are they handmade?










These are great! Will bookmark and try to make some before my next travel adventure! x
ReplyDeletePerfect travel round up....but must learn to sew....
ReplyDelete*sigh* :)