Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, happy mail day!

Don't you love it when in the beginning of the week, something lovely lands in your mail box?! It set the mood for a week and gives something to read/smile at/cuddle/create from during the week. 
My happy mail today included new issue of the Mollie Makes magazine! 

Mollie makes, issue 5

Yes, it did cost me a little fortune to subscribe and I still need to hunt down first 4 issues while in UK....but I absolutely love this magazine with minimum advertisement and so many inspiring projects:)

pretty pages

Crochet peas and carrots

Who doesn't need a little hungry felt hamster in the house? I do:) 

Felt hamster project

Have you received something lovely in the post recently? 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Mail Day! I love getting things in the mail. I especially enjoy Thursdays. I get a new Harvest Box delivery each Thursday and it always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo thanks for reminding me... I'm away from home today driving back later and now I know that at the end of the journey there will be something lovely to look forward to :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie Makes really is gorgeous, Katia. I bought issue 2 the other day and looked at their website to see the cost of subscription to Australia but it was £91.99, even although it only costs £4.99 an issue! You can buy back copies online in digital format, if you're interested. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo gorgeous! Am secretly hoping Santa gives me a subscription for Christmas! Hope all is lovely in your world :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!