Friday, September 16, 2011

The "organized" mess...

decorations in production

That's what my table looks like in the middle of stock building and orders completing exercise! It's not always pretty and organized but at least I know where everything is. The only thing I don't like about cleaning my craft table, I have to spend at least half an hour after that getting everything out again before I can create.... All the ribbons, buttons, beads and scraps have to be around me where I can see them:)  

Robins in the making

So, today, I am here, in my lovely space. The breeze is coming in from the balcony and it's nice a quite Friday so far outside.... The Christmas collection is almost finish and I will blog about it soon but you can get a preview on my Facebook page:) 

Enjoy your Friday afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. You call it mess, I call it art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to let you know that there is a link party on my crochet blog every fridaynight and Saturday. I would love it if you’d add something you made. Have a lovely day!
    Annemarie
    www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see when it is really messy. That's what I call tidy. Wish My work was that tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute mess! there is a cute softie peeking out between two robins in the second picture and i can't work out what it is! is it part of the xmas collection?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!