Monday, August 15, 2011

Loving my buttons collection

I've started this month with re-organising my embroidery threads... 
I should say my creative life became so much easier after that with colours that are easy to find! I felt very inspired and done the same with my buttons. 

buttons

I love my buttons and after getting them all in one box, it's so much easier to see the colours and it's obvious - I still have room for more;) 

box of buttons

After looking at all of them together, I felt like creating something with them.... One of my Christmas items is inspired by all those colourful "candies". Stay tuned! 

Do you have a collection of buttons? Where do you keep them? 

Have a gorgeous Monday! 

8 comments:

  1. i love your button collection too :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are all in one large glass biscuit jar! What a great idea, I have a few of these boxes so I will be stealing that idea! Much prettier & easier to use than emptying out the entire jar on the bench to pick a button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all my buttons in a jar which can be hard to pick the ones I want and ends up with me tipping the whole lot on my desk! That can be fun but messy hehe.

    I love how you have organised yours. Pretty and practical :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buttons are in a little lavender tin..I use them faster than I get them in at the moment..so I have a diminishing supply! Yours are very pretty and varied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! love your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a nice collection of buttons.Those polks dot ones are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic! how many bright colors! these are very pleased with the buttons in red polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are much more organised than me! I keep mine in a pencil case which is always a pain for trying to find what I'm after (although it does give me an excuse to 'sort' them and I weirdly find playing with buttons fun). I love the spotty buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!