Last month of Winter and it feels like this year is flying by! I am looking forward to another month with my diary full of exciting plans....I would normally write a list of things to achieve on the first day of the month but I'll do it tomorrow. Today, is another day at work so I hope to start this month efficiently with all bills paid and paperwork organized:)
I am also starting a new month with a little bit more organized space - tidier embroidery floss box to be exact!
I am also starting a new month with a little bit more organized space - tidier embroidery floss box to be exact!
I went through countless threads which were in a very bad condition, all chucked in the plastic bag! I finally know which colours I have. There were so many of them that I bought twice just because I thought they run out... Hopefully, this won't happen again.
Even the new floss went straight to the cards and into pink storage box. It's a very nice feeling when they are all lined up and the only thing left is to sort them by colour.
How do you keep your embroidery/sewing threads tidy?
Have a lovely day!
Have a lovely day!









I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago, I had half of my threads organised, the other half in various craft bags. I was so irritated when I realised I had bought 2 or 3 of the same colour! I also downloaded a checklist of the DMC numbers and ticked off which ones I have and put it in my bag for future trips to the shops. Wonder if it will work...
ReplyDeleteVery satisfying to look at all those lovely organised threads though isn't it? Bring on Spring!
Sandra x
How do i keep my threads tidy? I don't, I have a plastic bag FULL of them.
ReplyDeleteI should follow in your footsteps and get organized!
Love the bright colours x
love it! great job! i remember how excited i got once my threads were done, so i know exactly what you are feeling :) btw, love the photo of the new floss!
ReplyDeleteMy Mum recently picked up a huge bag of floss at a garage sale, so I need to do this exact same thing!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get your supplies? (The little cards, etc.).
Not a neatly and prettily as yours! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSeriously - it was the BEST feeling when I finally organized my embroidery thread! I love to just look at it, lol!
ReplyDelete