Sunny but cold Sydney morning... It's going to be a busy day and I am really looking forward to it:) I wrote down a list of things to do for today and it does look a bit overwhelming so I'd better get started on those entries and reconciliations!
I'll definitely take a break after lunch to do some bird watching though! In the afternoon, when it already warm enough to come out and pick some seeds from the grass, you can see all kind of birds here - little bright green, red and yellow parrots, cute pigeons and magpies. I usually feed them some bread and I like that they are getting used to it so I can admire them a bit closer:)
I love this picture! It captured the colours and movement so well, don't you think?
Enjoy your Saturday!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!