I am so delighted that I had a chance yesterday to stop by a shop in a search for new Liberty fabrics for my stash. I cannot wait to share them with you on Sunday.
Most certainly, I never leave a fabric shop without some felt goodness and some unplanned fabric purchases. The Sevenberry fabric in bright pink was noticed straight away and I was lucky to find felt exactly the same color as flowers in the dots.
Miss. Fuchsia was just meant to be and usually I have to make a toy the same day as inspiration is very unpredictable.
Most certainly, I never leave a fabric shop without some felt goodness and some unplanned fabric purchases. The Sevenberry fabric in bright pink was noticed straight away and I was lucky to find felt exactly the same color as flowers in the dots.
Miss. Fuchsia was just meant to be and usually I have to make a toy the same day as inspiration is very unpredictable.
Thus, I came home and cut the parts out, found matching threads and it all just fell into places. I would say that some toys just make themselves, they just need my little hands to do the stitching;)
My favorite moment is when a toys has a face then I can see what needs to be added to compliment the character like little bow in this case.
My favorite moment is when a toys has a face then I can see what needs to be added to compliment the character like little bow in this case.
She is very sweet and timid. I think, if I find other colors of this fabric, there will be more bunnies made. It's very nice to work with and the flowery dots are just too pretty!
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!








aww, very cute bunny :) love the bow!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours also! I can see a sweet little girl falling in love with that little bunny!
ReplyDeleteПолучилась просто милашка!!!
ReplyDeletesweet bunny:) great choice of colors, he looks sweet innocent;)
ReplyDeleteJenMuna
She's a sweetie! Loving her colours.
ReplyDelete