I go to the Craft show every year and really enjoy browsing through the stalls and meeting designers. Today, I went to the show with a new blog friend - Yana and we spent a few hours looking at the books, quilts and fabric. It's was a lovely sunny but a little cold morning which turned into a glorious warm winter day. Perfect for a girly day of shopping and a chat:)
I should admit that this year I've done quite well shopping wise. I bought only linen and felt that I needed, a few fabric pieces from Saffron Craig (it was nice to meet the designer behind such a great fabric range in person:-) and Stitch magazine that I've been looking for!
I am planning on some owl making and magazine flipping for the rest of the day.
What are your plans?
Hope you are having a great weekend!







You got some great things ! Sounds like you had fun !
ReplyDelete