Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few items from the new collection....

I've been working on this collection for some time now adding new items that will be included to my list. All of them are going to be themed around creative space....

The first piece of the collection is felt pincushions with owls and handmade buttons.

Felt pincushion

I also made it in lime as this is my favourite felt colour:)

Pincushion in lime

I wanted to style a few pictures with items from my studio. My inspiration board definitely need updating but a few things will still stay like this piece of Far Far Away fabric that still captivate me by it's plum colour....

Styling

I followed some styling tips by Sophie from Her Library adventures and used my white vintage chair and a few vintage spools.

On the chair

New pincushions will be traveling with me to Mathilda's market this Saturday.

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Just totally gorgeous. Looking at your photos and your lovely little bits and bobs is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't already have a plethora of pincushions I would love one of these, they're lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the plum coloured pin cushion .. with owls too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them! Nice!
    groetjes Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are great! i love the owls peaking out of the windows :) great idea!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are great ! Love them !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will these cute pincushions be available in your online store... I would LOVE to purchase one. I am also going to SIT but won't be there for dinner...

    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Love the colors. I'd love for you to submit this to the M&T Spotlight at http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!