Thursday, December 2, 2010

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, a few new owls were created. Here is one in a making...

First, there was one on the top of a tower.... I've been using a lovely green fabric with hedgehogs for my lime owls before but I finally found some cute lime green fabric to make them a bit different. It still has little animals so they are in the same *forest* theme.

A few hours later, there were three and it's now called the owl tower:)

I am still experimenting with the colours and this peach/orange one called Rose was created with Far Far Away II linen form my stash.


This is a scrap bundle that I am going to play with later today. I can see blue owl, penguins and, maybe, something new?

More creative spaces here.

Have a creative Thursday!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for your chance to win a bundle of fabric and some buttons. Just leave a comment here.

19 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I love the image of them all piled in together too - very giggle-inspiring somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your owls are wonderful, How about a purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these owls are darling!!! very bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leaning tower o' owls - i am amazed they are all so same but different. Nothing I make looks the same, ever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are way too cute. Just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the yellows and greens, as usual. What great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great - Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't choose between them! I hope you have a few set aside in your own collection 'cos one day you will value them even more. That icy blue fabric on top of your pile would look divine as a penguin I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely colours!! can't wait to see what you're gonna make of those other fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what cute owls! thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. your owl tower is just lovely! i wonder what the 'new' might be??

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love owls! your birds so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are just adorable...very clever use of colour. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!