Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meet Plummy!

After taking a picture of my Far Far Away II bundle, I couldn't stop myself from making something with it. I love this collection and somehow plum colours of this linen make my heart skip a beat. I am still looking for a few more fabrics from this collection...

Baby owl Sage needed a friend so this is how the decision was made and Plummy was born. I found plum felt that matches perfectly with the roses on gold yellow, don't you think?

She is very friendly and they're already happily playing together.

Plummy is now in the shop and anxiously waiting to meet more friends. You can see more picture of her here.


2 comments:

  1. Plummy is quite a retro babe in those colours...love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful- i love those fabrics too-i have them in the grey colorway :)
    cute owl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!