Thursday, November 11, 2010

My creative space....

In my creative space today, I am finishing a project that I started in October. I don't like unfinished things laying around so I am very eager to put a tick next to it on my list.
I've started by finding a matching fabric:


Next step: making a pillow case with linen on one side as a background for the hexagon.

More creative spaces here.

Have a crafty Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of these and can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great fabrics and colors! I really love hexagons, keep thinking I ought to do something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound fabulous. Look forward to seeing the finshed product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto, to the comments above, i am looking forward to seeing your pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!