I have to say the green one does it for me, though yellow comes in a close second. Love 'em.
Green and yellow are my favorite colors, but if you pressed me to pick just one, I think I'd have to go with the yellow.
Oh I love the idea of an owl with helicopters and rockets and other flying machines on his belly and wings - too cute!!
Aww I love your little owls, they are just the cutest! Love that minty green one. I think you should make two blue owls, both those fabrics are absolutely darling!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment! I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!
I have to say the green one does it for me, though yellow comes in a close second. Love 'em.
ReplyDeleteGreen and yellow are my favorite colors, but if you pressed me to pick just one, I think I'd have to go with the yellow.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the idea of an owl with helicopters and rockets and other flying machines on his belly and wings - too cute!!
ReplyDeleteAww I love your little owls, they are just the cutest! Love that minty green one. I think you should make two blue owls, both those fabrics are absolutely darling!
ReplyDelete