Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Creative Tuesday

I haven't done hexagons for a while now. Today, I decided to finish a few, that were laying around for ages, and make some new ones for my project.
If everything goes well, it might be ready to show you on Thursday in My creative space:)


Next step ironing and attaching them to the linen...

Have a creative Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Yippee, bought your Christmas bunting at Shop Handmade today, just gorgeous!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good... i wonder what you're making :)

    i haven't made anything with hexagons yet, might have to try one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so effective. How do they get joined together? I never see any stitching on peoples ones i have seen before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!