This week I've changed the rules slightly... There will be two prizes and two winners!!! Both winers will get set of 3 cross-stitched bu...
Search This Blog
Archive
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Sunday hexagons fun!
I am still in my crochet blanket meditation stage so there is not much sewing and crafting going on..... but I did play with my hexagon stash this morning and made a few more crochet brooches for my Madeit shop.
These all look beautiful. Your feature in Notebook magazine is fantastic! I love your owls and all the photos of your work are perfect. You must be very pleased with it. (Two of my wee cushions are on Pg 108, so i'm a very happy girl this month too!) Cathy x
They all look so pretty, but I especially love those fussy cut hexies.
ReplyDeleteI can see quite easily why they're calling you to "play."
These all look beautiful. Your feature in Notebook magazine is fantastic! I love your owls and all the photos of your work are perfect. You must be very pleased with it.
ReplyDelete(Two of my wee cushions are on Pg 108, so i'm a very happy girl this month too!)
Cathy x
I just adore your crocheted flowers!! :o) So cute.
ReplyDeleteYour cross stitching is just lovely as well. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia