Wednesday, October 27, 2010

meet Plushka at Mathilda's

Preparations are in full swing for the upcoming market. It's only a few days away and I am busy finishing things, ironing and, as I usually do, starting a few new items just because I want to make it a bit more hectic here:) Penguins and owl were asking for a mummy and I couldn't say no! I made one before and it was one of my first sales at the last market!

I would love to see you there! So come by and say hello:)

P.S. Please note that my online shop will be closed on Friday and will reopen on Sunday after the stocktake.

Also, to those lovely people who entered my giveaway: I will announce the winner on Sunday morning (31/10/10). Thank you again for participating:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!