Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bunting finished...FINALLY!

This project took me ages to finish! Mainly because it's my first time making those triangle flags that are a bit tricky.... I had to unstitch them a few times to get it right but I got there in the end and that's what matters, isn't it?

Then, I looked at my finished bunting and thought:
"So, how do I photograph my creation?".
I've used my dark grey feature wall as a background,

folded it, unfolded it....

In the end, it needed another iron and I wasn't very happy with the pictures.

To sum up, I need more practice sewing bunting and certainly more photographing it!

Have a sunny Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! both are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't tell it was your first time :-) Your sewing looks great! So does the photos! How sweet are the cupcakes and little bambi !


    Hugz,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you say that! It looks SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!