Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Stash...Cannot wait to stash "Les Amis" fabric collection


Dawn colourway, picture takes from Patty Sloniger blog

Arriving to the shops sometime in November, this collection asking to be a part of Plushka's stash, don't  you think? It's so pretty, forest themed and comes in 2 gorgeous colour combos - Dawn and Dusk. 
My favourite prints are Sweet Owlies, Ripples, Lil' Meadow (flowery one)... and, of cause, the star of this collection - Les Amis print with foxes under the trees (5th from the top).

This range is designed by Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller fabrics - 
see full range here
Visit Patty's blog too by clicking here, there are some great projects from this range there. 

What do you think? Would you stash it?

2 comments:

  1. Right up your alley I think! Though I think I may have to buy some of that foxy fabric too. I love foxes. The first plush toy that I ever bought was a fox...Basil Brush..when I first started work. He used to live in my car..a little white Volkswagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous for a little girl quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!