Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday in the studio...

I haven't been posting about my creations this week but not because there is nothing to show you. It's because there is too much to share and sometimes I don't even know where to start! 
It's been busy and a little overwhelming but I am stitching and stitching knowing that there will be Christmas soon which means a week off. Thus, only over 40 days to go and the new toy will be in the making...

In the meantime, here are a few creations I finished for the shop with many customer orders behind the scenes! 


What are you plans for this weekend? 

Happy Saturday to you, whatever you plans are!

1 comment:

  1. I made a little felt creature today! Only one..not many mind you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!