Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Make-pack-post my routine this season


That's what my craft table looks like at the moment and that's after I cleaned it... A little messy isn't it?
At the moment, most things are half made which can be intimidating at times and it does make me feel like there has been no progress made for days... 
However, in the next day or two, it will all come together - more and more parcels will be packed and posted. It's a great feeling to tick one order after another off the list. 

 Like a racehorse (a pretty one with plaited forelock and pink bows), I put my blinkers on and race until I cross the line - 16th of November, the orders cut off date.

Surviving the Christmas season takes long hours and patience but it's fun too! It makes me so happy knowing that so many people will get a Plushka gift this year. 
I am also curious to see if the number of robins I've made last year will be larger this year. That's what I am aiming for anyway, there is nothing like a little competition to keep it interesting. We will have to wait and see!

Hope you are having a lovely day! 

P.S. If you are wondering why the little mouse is laying like that on the picture, the robin flew by and knocked her over but she is ok! 
I already moved her to a more comfortable place. 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I know that feeling well Katia....wool makes just as much mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - if you think that's messy you should see my sisters craft space! Enjoy the busy season - bet you'll be glad when it's over

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!