Thursday, July 26, 2012

My creative space...mini&maxi heat packs

Just before I left for my holiday, my last custom order was a set of two mini heat & cold packs. I loved that the size is small so  kids can easily hold it to the scratched knee or a bump on a head....with colourful flannelette removable cover that makes is easy to wash too!
To make them fun and colourful, I used a few different prints, mixing and matching all the fabrics that I could find  in my stash. There were a few of them indeed.
During one of my shopping trips back home, my mum spotted this cute flannel with cats and dogs in jigsaw puzzles. I immediately saw it in a mini size heat packs. How cute is that grumpy cat!?
The other order that I really enjoyed making is this adult size heat pack with a cross-stitched fox. I designed this embroidery a while back in April, cross-stitched a few foxes on my holiday and couldn't think of a better way to use one of them! I've got a few other projects for those embroideries in mind...
That's why Plushka loves customer orders, they are a fun and very inspiring! 
More creative spaces HERE.

Have a creative Thursday! 


P.S. Don't forget to enter my first sponsored Giveaway. 

10 comments:

  1. Love the mini heat and cold packs! The bright/colourful fabrics are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics and such cute embroidery too! Great idea for those small heat packs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I made my boys some heat bags with removable polar fleece covers a couple of years ago. Great to be able to wash them.
    I need to make some more, love your embroidery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The children heat packs are lovely but my favourite is the fox, it is just so cute. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous - I really love your fox embroidery in particular :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little cross stitch fox is a very special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are really sweet and i love the cross stitch detail! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colours, but the fox is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!