With Plushka's Christmas collection in the making, I think I am already in a slightly different part of the world where Christmas is cold and there is plenty of snow to roll around in. Thus, this week I gathered a few Winter DIYs, some of them are more like Christmas ones.... Anyway, they are handy for celebrating Christmas in July (there is still time!) or keep them until the festive season is here, it will be here before we know it:)
*I love the idea of these embellished sparkly crochet socks that I think can be easily recycled into vase cover.
*Brewing homemade Chai tea is so much fun in Winter, especially when there a few chai tea sandwich cookies to go with it.
*These chocolate spoons made me giggle! So much fun to make and melt in hot chocolate with your love ones on cold evening!
*There are so many toys from socks projects out there but these cute fellows stole my heart!
Happy Friday!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!