Thursday, July 19, 2012

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, besides stating a Christmas collection production, I am playing with yarn. Matching colours and crocheting samples is a very exciting first stage of making a spring-summer blankets! 

So far I came up with 5 different colour combos. I am not sure which one I like the most yet. 

Which one would you pick?  


More creative spaces HERE

Have a creative Thursday! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Plushka, I like the purple green n yello combo most and second one will be white grey and blue... looking forward to your blankets..I always love your colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourites are the black and white backgrounds! Welcome back Katia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites are the first two - the blues and reds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the purple, green and yellow granny squares. Having said that, the rest are equally beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!