Thursday, April 5, 2012

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, I finally found time for those squares I cut for my bed runner. Well, as you can see on the picture, it tuned out to be something completely different - Ikea table cover! I've never made anything like this so you can see it's far from perfect but, although it still needs bias, I like the new look of our table! As we have 2 of them in our living room, I have another one to make and take all the mistakes into account. I will certainly make it a little bit bigger so it fits slightly better on the corners...

Ikea table makeover

The other project, crochet blanket order, is taking me some time to finish but is very close to the finishing stage now. You can see the start of this blanket here and here. 

crochet blanket, progress

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. YOur crochet blanket is looking stunning! So colourful. And I love the greens you've used in your patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I really like your table cover - and I know what you mean about some crochet projects taking a while... It's looking fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look great but I especially like the table cover. Love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog; but I notice you do not offer tutorials for all the wonderful things you make? I really love the tablecloth you made to fit the corners; may I ask how you did that?
    Thanks!
    Desi

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful projects, as ever. like them both, the crochet blanket because i love crochet, and the green stool covers because i'm just into stool covers at the moment (crochet ones!!), and i love green, and the eiffel tower fabric i guess really did it for me!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so terrific - a fitted table cloth/cover...and in my fav colours!! I wish I had a rectangular table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look awesome :)What a fab idea for a table cover too, it's just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these, Plushka! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea ~ the green and natural fabrics look great together too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your table cover turned out awesome!! love it!!! that blanket is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!