Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday DIY, links roundup

picture via Go Make Me blog (link below)

Do you have any creative activities planned for this weekend? 
I am hoping to find an hour or two to get one of the projects ticked off the list. However, the weather has been so lovely lately so I hope to spend more time outside this weekend.  I would love to sit on a sunny bench in the park and do some crochet. I have a few cotton blankets in the making...

If you need some inspiration to get creating, here are a few great DIYs I found this week:
I love pom-poms, they are easy to make and so much fun! Here is a great Pom-pom making DIY found via Go Make Me blog, make them and decorate knitted scarf, hat or string them together for  a colourful garland.

Baking is great in winter! Here is another lovely banana bread recipe  I found. There can never be too many of them in the recipe book! I love trying them all and see which one will be our favourite this season.


My favourite DIY find this week is fabric sun dyeing tutorial describing the process of creating a beautiful botanical print on fabric! 

picture from She Knows website


Have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!