I love new books and I love buying them from the bookshops. Nowadays, they feel so special when bought from the brick and mortar shops, don't you think?
To be honest, my bookshelves need a serious destash but these ones will take a proud front row spot:
My recent purchase - "River cottage VEG every day" cookbook that I mentioned in my post here. I already wrote down 5 recipes that I will try in the next few days. The book is perfect for my new lifestyle and there is no recipe that I wouldn't try. Although, I might give a parsnip and ginger soup a miss...
To be honest, my bookshelves need a serious destash but these ones will take a proud front row spot:
My recent purchase - "River cottage VEG every day" cookbook that I mentioned in my post here. I already wrote down 5 recipes that I will try in the next few days. The book is perfect for my new lifestyle and there is no recipe that I wouldn't try. Although, I might give a parsnip and ginger soup a miss...
Last year, while on holiday, I had some time to catch up on my reading and the book of my choice was "The Shelly beach Writer's Group" by June Loves. This year, with my holidays coming up, I am going to read a second book by the same author called"The festival by the sea" which is a sequel of the first one. I am really looking forward to reading it, I immensely enjoyed the first one!
What's new on your bookshelf?
What's new on your bookshelf?






I love the little owl! Very interested in how you like the river cottage book. I have been looking at incorporating more vegetarian meals into our diet.
ReplyDeletelooks like you are already planning your holidays :) i'm sure you will enjoy reading your new book :)
ReplyDelete