Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday DIY, links roundup


It was such a cold morning today that I thought these cute little bunnies illustrate perfectly what I want to do today and probably throughout the long weekend - snuggle under the blanket and sleep, sleep and more sleep! It's been a BUSY week in Plushka's HQ! 


Thus, I put together a few projects for a weekend indoors:

While looking for some Handmade wardrobe inspirations and blog hopping, I found this great blog called A Pair & A Spare with great fashion DIYs. If you like modifying and decorate your clothes, click HERE.  

Do you feel like getting more organized this weekend? 
Read this Organizing Journal supplies blog post. 


 Pear crumble recipe for a warm and comforting dessert. 

I love the idea of making a temporary fabric wall Decals

Purchase a pattern for those cute bunnies and make them this weekend or this cute hamster (free pattern)!


Happy Friday, stay warm and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!