Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Handmade Wardrobe Tuesday

Last week, my crafty friend and I, made 2 matching skirts! We loved this fabric so much while making dresses for my shop that we kept a few meters for ourselves. I've picked the red one and Yana is making one in pink. 

I must say, I didn't know how to go about making the skirt, especially when we needed to insert those snap clips so I relied on Yana as she sews much more then I do. 


I am looking forward wearing the skirt this winter!

Have you sewn something for your wardrobe or as a gift? 
I would love to see what you made! Leave the link to your post below so I can stop by:) - you can join in any time during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!