Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday DIY, links roundup

                                                                               Source: bakerella.com via Katia on Pinterest

The winter is officially here and as days get shorter and the mornings crisper, I am looking forward to more crochet, snuggling on the couch with a new book I bought and driking hot chocolate a bit more often because it's winter and because I just found the best organic hot chocolate by Green and Black's that I can make at home! 

I put together Welcome Winter DIY links to greet this season with some craftiness:

Make your hot water bottle a cute owl cover.
Keep warm with this yummy minestrone soup.
Get yourself this pattern and crochet booties for a toddler in your life.
Welcome winter with this cute Milk Men or make this sweet snowmen couple from socks! 


Hope you will find a few hours this weekend to be creative!

Do you have any projects already planned for this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. :) It is certainly the season to cosy up! I shared your link at http://creativityunmasked.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/six-for-saturday-or-sunday.html ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!