Thursday, May 31, 2012

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I've updated my inspirations board to capture the last glimpse of autumn colours before winter kicks in! I love the neutral and pastel colours  at the moment with a little bit of teal added into the mix of beige, orange and yellow. 

Apples still inspire me since I started looking for inspirations for my "Plushka's apple garden" collection back in February! I am working on a special apple hair clips edition in slightly different colour scheme, stay tuned!



I am drawn to wood, lace and knits at the moment. How will they all work together? I am not sure at the moment but I know the new collection will be inspired by these colours and textures! 

Beautiful Autumn, stay a little longer! 

Visit more creative spaces here

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, yes, those colours are so beautiful together and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your inspiration board is so lovely! need to get myself one :) looking forward to seeing how you will incorporate wood, lace and knits. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!