It was wet, miserable and very dark in my studio this morning! I spend my morning waiting for some light to come out so I can take a few pictures of my new creations but weather was not on my side....
However, after waiting patiently and looking for some recipes on Pinterest, I managed to get a few shots of the new, redesigned apple brooches! I made them in more wintery colous that were inspired by my Inspiration board on Thursday.
It was hard not to make matching hair clips too! I like the idea of matching sets.
Besides apple brooches and clips, I started making a few cross-stitch embroideries to top up the shop "shelves" this week and that's one of my tasks for today - make more key rings and bookmarks.
Have a beautiful weekend and I hope it's not raining where you are!
xxx







like it ^^
ReplyDeleteI really love the hairclips, great work!!
ReplyDeleteEsther.