Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Handmade Home Tuesday

While I am working on the bed runner project, I though I need another small project to keep me happy. The thing is, I am not a very patient person and need to see a quick progress! While it looks like a  bed runner will be a long long project, I need some encouragement on the way with easy to make things. Thus, I started potholders. 
It's going to be a hexagon flower potholder that I intend to make without using my sewing machine, all by hand! So, I'll see you back here next Tuesday with the first one done (well, that's a plan anyway!). 

Have you made something for your home recently? I would love to see what you made! Leave the link to your post below so I can stop by:)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know the feeling exactly I am also not patient and want to skip to the admiring my new creation part before I'd even begun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, love the fabric selection. its going to look lovely! can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!