Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Apple garden

If you follow my Facebook page, you probably saw the sneak peek of my new collection - Plushka's Apple garden" If not, here it is:

Click HERE to see my inspiration board for this collection.

It will be all about Apple but I included a Mimi, the Apple garden bird too as there can be no garden without a little bird singing. 
This collection was mainly inspired by fabric by BlueBerry Ash textilesWhile thinking through the creations that I want to include in this collection, I went looking for some pictures that will give me a boost of inspiration. 

I was also on the look out for creations by other designers to see how apple inspired them:


 Source: etsy.com via Charlotte on Pinterest

I love this retro drawing too: 
Source: instagr.am via Mondaland on Pinterest

Only a few  days left  until the reveal and I am working  as fast as my hands can stitch... So stay tuned! 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Mimi is super cute and it is also my daughter's name :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!