Thursday, March 15, 2012

My creative space...

In my creative space, the rabbit bookmarks are in production. This is my favourite stage when I need to match linens to the colour of the rabbits. I picked my favourite colours - carrot orange, aqua, pale pink and yellow. Seeing them taking shape is great but I am always nervous about the next step - sewing them together as I never know what the will look like after being turned inside out....


They tuned out to be of a different length, just how I like it so they will suit different book sizes. It's exciting to see them almost finished, I just have to cross-stitch carrots for the end of the ribbon and add some hand-stitching....


That's what  they will look like finished....


Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. They are incredibly cute - and they make me smile! :) I like that they are all unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, they are so cute!!! i can't decide if i like the orange or the aqua one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the carrot detail on the end of the ribbon - very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously gorgeous. I absolutely love the green combo of fabrics. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!