Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday DIY, links roundup

Crunch muffins, recipe link below

Do you have any creative projects planned for this weekend? 
I won't have too much time to try new things, have so many Easter bunnies to stitch, but I hope to get some time next week for the new product development and experimenting with new fabrics! 

I stumbled on a few great DIY projects to share with you:

Make DIY tag shaped stamps and decorate your parcels.
Gorgeous ric-rac rosettes - easy handmade ring!
Frame a beautiful piece of lace and use it to store your earrings. 
Practice egg dyeing as Easter is fast approaching! 


Hope you'll find some time to create this weekend! 

Happy Friday and happy crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. those rosettes are just gorgeous! i will definitely be making some! i also like the tag stamp, great idea. thank you for these great DIYs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!