It was a beautiful sunny day today so we, me and my creative friend, went to see the Picasso exhibition in Art gallery of NSW followed by lovely lunch outside, looking out on the city and a little bit of shopping....
I loved the Picasso exhibition, it was set in 9 rooms and by going from one room to another you can really feel the mood of the artist changing through different periods of his life. I saw the painting I've always wanted to see and it was wonderful. However, the exabition that really made a huge impression on me and inspired me was ARTEXPRESS 2012. The artworks of those young talented students are just amazing!
Can you believe that those pictures on the video, behind the lady, are actually paintings, not photographs....
Lovely friend, art and hot chocolate, what a great day out!
xxx






ohh, i wish i was there!!!! well, im even more inspired to go now :) sounds like you had a lovely day :)
ReplyDeleteI feel exactly the same way as you. I loved the Picasso but was totally amazed by the ArtExpress works!
ReplyDeleteкрасота!
ReplyDelete