See links to these projects below
Do you have any creative projects planned for this weekend?
I am hoping to find an hour or two to cross-stitch a few more penguins and maybe make a progress on the projects for my home!
Here are a few great DIYs I found this week to share with you:
Lovely and practical project using oilcloth to give your scale a little makeover.
Another great project from A Spoonful of Sugar blog - "emergency" zipped pouch.
Sweet and easy shabby spring tea envelopes for a quick personalized gift!
Last but not least, cute Easter bunny bottle DIY to make with kids:)
Last but not least, cute Easter bunny bottle DIY to make with kids:)
Hope you'll find some time to create this weekend!
Happy Friday and happy crafting!







Thanks so much for the little DIY round up you did today. I discovered another blog that will be in my top ten favourites. A Spoonful of Sugar has some great ideas on it.
ReplyDeleteThanks again