Saturday, September 24, 2011

My first swap - flags for a bunting

Making bunting is so much fun! I get to work with all those lovely fabrics in my stash and use my sewing machine more, so when I found out that there is a Bunting swap, I signed up immediately! 

Christmas bunting

I signed up to make 5 individual flags that need to be send to 5 different people. I have so many ideas! For a long time I've been thinking about making something different with my buntings. Although I like combining different fabrics together, I feel that there is something more I can do.... So, this is my chance to experiment and try to create that Plushka's style bunting I've been wishing for:) 

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited too ! and it's also my first swap......happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! Your swap partners are going to be very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is very lovely with wonderful things!!
    hugs
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! Perfect for the holidays to come :-)
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!