Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today I am...

                                                               Source: skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com via Kaycee on Pinterest

Trying to start packing for, as google informed me, 22C in London next week. Totally failing as I decided to limit my wardrobe to 2 outfits and, as you probably guessed, it's almost impossible! 

Cleaning my creative space so it's nice and welcoming. I love coming back to a clear space as I know I will be swamped with ideas and I need a blank table to start creating! 

Admiring this divine studio space of my dreams

Writing answers to an interview for a lovely blog (more details soon)

Making more elephants... Yep, that's right I couldn't resist this stack of fluffy felt;) 

Enjoying "flipping" the pages of English Muse blog.

Hope you are having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!