Monday, August 29, 2011

Maya and Tomas StumpyFeet

Elephants

After 4 different sketches, one prototype elephant and many hours of staring at the drawing.... I knew how I want the elephants to look like and what I need to do to fix their little feet problem - I just couldn't figure out where should the feet be placed to look right. I am very happy with they result though and they totally worth the time I spend! 
What a great start of the creative week:) 

Happy Monday! 

5 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!

    I will have to put my order in for Christmas! My kids need one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite honestly the cutest little softies I've ever seen. LOVE them Katia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, they look awesome! I love the front feet, it makes them look much better now :)

    oh, i also gave you an award, just have a look on my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, elephant is the cutest animal in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!