Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flea market finds...online

Hope you had a great week and maybe found an hour or two to visit your local shop or a market... I haven't been able to find any free time this week but I did browse my favourite online vintage shop - Vintage by Lou Lou 
fine bone china trio

I love this trio with pretty garden flowers that reminded me that Spring is not that far away! I always look for a gold boarder on the saucers so they match the other sets that I've got. Although, they all have different patterns, it somehow unites them.  

find for a kitchen

This egg holder already found it's place in the kitchen and I like it's simple country style. I am now looking for a milk jar or bottle to compliment it. 

Join Flea Markets finds here.

Happy Sunday! 

2 comments:

  1. That teacup is simply garden party prefect. Great find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the teacup pattern are so pretty. Who wouldn't want to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a sweet treat from those? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!